Italy is strikingly beautiful, let’s face it, with its timeless architecture, lush expanses and its towns which exist in a kaleidoscope of colours. Which is why, perhaps unsurprisingly, the country makes for a very popular wedding destination when it comes to saying ‘I do.’ Not to mention Romeo and Juliet, the star crossed lovers who define romance, married in the beautiful country, which, for some, adds to the appeal.
Taking the timelessness of Italy, from the majesty of Rome to the sandy beaches of Puglia and the myriad of colours on the Amalfi Coast, Dolce Italiana have created an unrivalled collection of luxury phone cases, which will add a unique Italian flair to any device. Adding protection to your phone, Italian style, this playful company know that our phones tend to be considered as an extension of ourselves, so they aim to add a ‘dash of la dolce vita’ to your look with their hand-painted artisanal phone cases, influenced by the beauty of Italy.
Here at Italian Wedding Circle we’ve teamed up with the wonderful Dolce Italiana to give away one of their luxury phone cases to a lucky bride and to her band of beautiful bridesmaids too (chaps, you can apply too, so round up the groomsmen!). You can apply if you got married recently, or if you’ve got a wedding coming up. And the competition is open to all future or newly weds, it’s not only for those getting married in Italy specifically – other fabulous destinations are welcome too.
By each picking out a design, from the mesmeric Taormina case to the Maiolica case, and more, you’ll be sure to look the part as you and your leading tribe strut around with your artistic phone case in hand. While capturing beautiful moments from the special day, your Dolce Italiana phone case will complete your look and if you’re getting married in Italy, it may even magically blend into the stunning surroundings.
What’s more, the Dolce Italiana phone cases are so unique, with each boasting a hand-painted design which has been created with love or, as Dolce Italiana describe it, ‘commonplace items have been sprinkled with a liberal lashing of Italian pizzazz.’ We love it. The cases are lightweight, anti-scratch and come with raised bezels to protect your screen and camera lenses, the latter of which we’re sure you’ll be using a lot to snap pictures on the big day! So, there you have it, now here’s how to enter…
What is the name your favourite Dolce Italiana phone case design?
Visit dolceitaliana.com to view their full product list and see the names of their unique designs.
By entering this prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- This competition will close at midnight on the 3rd October and the winner will be announced on the 4th October.
- The prize consists of a Dolce Italiana phone cover for the winner and their chosen wedding tribe.
- Winners must claim their prize within 2 weeks of the competition closing date. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available for the prize as a whole or any of the elements included.
- A valid entry consists of a correct answer and a completed entry. The winner will be notified by email on the announcement date.
- At the end of the Competition period, Italian Wedding Circle will contact the winner via email and announce them on social platforms. The winner may be asked to share a picture of them and their bridesmaids for promotional purposes. Winner can choose their preferred phone case design and model for themselves and each of their wedding tribe.
- Entrants do not have to be getting married in Italy specifically
- Emails submitted will automatically be subscribed to Dolce Italiana and Italian Wedding Circle’s mailing list.