My name is Claudia Murroni and I am a certified Humanst Celebrant.
I started dealing with secular ceremonies since 2008 and since then I have had the pleasure to celebrate the union of many couples looking for a ceremony that was not tied to any faith, but that reflects their philosophy of life, their ideals, their personality, but above all their love. Taking care of secular ceremonies is my way of sharing a culture based on humanistic values which are inspired by the respect and freedom of conscience of each individual without any distinction based on gender identity, sexual orientation, or on religious ideas. I deeply believe that everyone has the right to celebrate love and affection for another person, and that every couple should have the opportunity to solemnise these feelings with an important event and to share it with the people he/she loves.
I will help you preparing and creating a unique and unforgettable ceremony that tells about you and your love, by writing the texts, suggesting rituals, poems, and songs that do talk about the feelings and set the emotions free. I am a certified Humanist Celebrant and a Minister of the Universal Life Church and I speak Italian, English and Spanish. I am happy to celebrate everywhere in Italy and abroad My service is designed for the couple that truly wants an unforgettable ceremony and includes:
– Free initial consultation (in person, by email or by phone)
– Questionnaire to understand your wishes
– Original and fully customized ceremony text (in English, Italian or Spanish)
– Wide selection of vows, readings, poems, rituals
– Unlimited email support
– Arrive 30+ minutes prior to the ceremony start time
– Coordinating with Wedding Coordinator/Musicians/Videographer & Photographer about ceremony details.
Sorry, No video added by vendor
Please login to add your review